Please be advised that the State of California is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
Driving Northbound on Hwy 99: Exit East 20th Street, turn right on East 20th, take immediate right onto Business Lane, proceed 1/8 of a mile, hotel located on left.
Driving Southbound on Hwy 99: Exit East 20th Street at light turn left/across overpass/ take immediate right onto Business Lane, proceed 1/8 of a mile, hotel located on left.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Chico offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Almendra Winery & Distillery
- Barry R. Kirshner Wildlife Foundation
- Bidwell Park
- Caper Acres
- California State University, Chico
- Chico Certified Farmers' Market
- Chico Creek Nature Center
- Chico Performances
- Chico Racquet Club & Resort
- Chico Velo Cycling Club
- CSU Wildcat Athletics
- Enloe Medical Center
- FunLand - Cal Skate Chico
- Golf Courses in Chico
- Historic Chico California - Must See Sites
- Kevin Brock Fishing Guide
- North Valley Hockey and Sports Complex
- Silver Dollar R/C Raceway A Main Hobbies
- Silver Dollar Speedway
- Senator Theatre
- Sierra Nevada Brewery
- Thunderhill Raceway Park